I love to create good-tasting healthy food for my family. One of the things that I usually make is zucchini banana bread, which has a mildly sweet and tender texture.
If you have a child on a gluten-free diet, it is important to be prepared and trying new recipes definitely helps add variety.
The kids loved this Zucchini Bread with just enough sweetness; nothing artificial.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!!
Gluten-Free Zucchini Banana Bread
- 1 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (can substitute honey or maple syrup)
- 1 whole banana
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini (if zucchini is not moist you might need more)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix oil and sugar together with a hand mixer.
- Next, add eggs and vanilla, banana and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Then add all of the dry ingredients a little bit at a time to the wet and incorporate thoroughly.
- Finally, add in the grated zucchini and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased and lightly floured 8” x 4” loaf pan
- Bake for approximately 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean