If you have a child on a gluten-free diet, it is important to be prepared, and trying new recipes definitely helps add variety.
The kids loved this Zucchini Bread with just enough sweetness; nothing artificial.
GLUTEN-FREE ZUCCHINI BANANA BREAD
- 1¼ cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil or avocado oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar (can substitute honey or maple syrup)
- 1 whole banana
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup grated zucchini (if zucchini is not moist you might need more)
- Preheat the oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
- Mix oil and sugar together with a hand mixer.
- Next, add eggs and vanilla, banana, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Then add all of the dry ingredients a little bit at a time to the wet and incorporate thoroughly.
- Finally add in the grated zucchini and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased and lightly floured "8 x 4" loaf pan
- Bake for approximately 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean